Saturday, August 16, 2008

Warning to All Businesses that use PAYPAL

It appears that Businesses using PayPal are being targeted by the fraudsters. Because of PayPal’s LACK OF PROTECTION, YOU the small businessman will be the loser. Client comes in, you do the work, and give the product, and customer either uses a stolen card or claims they never received it.

Be Warned. I was losing $350 a month to these scamsters. The Police are NO help so it’s up to you. Anybody STUPID enough to use PayPal, should get used to money being yanked out of there account.

I Fired PayPal in March of 2008, PayPal contacts my company in June and states a credit card charge had been reversed because of a stolen credit card on January 6, 2008. Over 6 months and PayPal was after that money. Never notified us so we could settle the dispute. PayPal has turned out to be the SCUMIEST COMPANY I’ve ever delt with, similar to AOL of the 90’s.

The States Attorneys MUST be taking pay offs from PayPal JUST as they did with AOL. Google PayPal, millions of COMPLAINTS. I hired an Attorney and I’ll update you as I proceed against the 2000’s scumbag company PAYPAL.


Don't forget to visit http://www.AbacusComputer.us

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home