Monday, March 05, 2007

Zune needs Help.....

Microsoft has made zune to only work with their Music Market Place. Normally any peripheral device connected to a Microsoft Operating system could be accessed through my computer or other various tools. Microsoft has made Zune to ONLY connect through there crappy software. Isn’t this ILLEGAL?? There software does NOT synch correctly and can take numerous tries to get ALL your music if it works at all. The Zune software will NOT allow you to buy a CD that replaced there market place software.
It took a cumulative 6 hours and numerous retries before Zune fully synched. The Physical Zune is good and I’m sure Microsoft will get the software right. Stay away from their Market Place They will continue to take your money, even if you only sign up for a month. Microsoft debited my account even though the music would not play. I canceled with 2-3 weeks left but Microsoft would NOT REFUND the cash.
Some Divisions of Microsoft operate much like AOL did before they “changed their business model”. It took AOL 10 years of ripping off their customers before they finally changed, maybe. Time Warner gets more unscrupulous every year. Microsoft’s Live & Zune operate much like the old AOL. I really don’t think Bill Gates will tolerate this and heads will eventually roll.
Microsoft is a great company, and has treated my company & I good. I still see the money men coming and cutting benefits & services. It’s a shame public companies are forced to do scummy things all for the almighty profit. I think Bill needs to get back in there. He’s a techie and understands us, and more importantly, increased education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home